Hee-soo has been a bestselling author for the past 20 years. But her reputation and fame are all butchered overnight when she is accused of plagiarizing a competition entry that she juried. She falls into despair for 2 years, but with the help of her long-time friend publisher, she dreams of a spectacular comeback. She drives to a remote pension deep in a small town with her daughter Yun-hee. At this quiet and uncanny pension, Yun-hee begins talking to an unidentified figure. Dying for a new source of inspiration, Hee-soo turns the stories that Yun-hee hears from this figure into her new book, which turns into a bestseller. But her regained fame doesn’t last long as she is again accused of plagiarizing a novel that was published 10 years ago. In order to prove her innocence, Hee-soo begins a mysterious journey to expose the truth.
* Uhm Jung-hwa (์์ ํ) As Baek Hee-soo (๋ฐฑํ?ฌ์)
* Ryoo Seung-yong (๋ฅ์น๋ฃก) As Park Yeong-joon (๋ฐ์?์ค)
* Lee Do-kyeong (์?ด๋?๊ฒฝ) As Manager / Chan-sik's father (์์ฅ / ์ฐฌ์? ๋ถ)
* Jo Jin-woong (์กฐ์ง์
) As Chan-sik (์ฐฌ์?)
* Lee Sung-min (์?ด์ฑ๋ฏผ) As Editor (ํธ์ง์ฅ)
* Kim Hwa-yeong (๊นํ์?) As Director Song (์ก ์?์ฅ)